- Orders are processed Monday-Friday (excluding holidays). Processing time requires 1-2 business days. Orders may be processed on the same day they are received.
- Shipping time is based off the method selected by the customer at checkout.
- Shipping timelines do not apply to orders shipped to APO/FPO addresses.
- We are unable to make changes to orders once they have been fulfilled and/or shipped. To ensure that your package is properly delivered, make sure that your address is entered correctly and includes all relevant information. The use of correct abbreviations, street numbers, building or apartment numbers, and route information (if applicable) are critical to ensuring delivery.
- We do not take responsibility for lost, misplaced, or incorrectly delivered shipments if the address information provided is incorrect at the time of purchase.
- All shipping times are an estimation and cannot be guaranteed.
- Any item returned to sender is subject to a 15% restocking fee.
- Once your order has been shipped it cannot be canceled
- Once an order has been placed, there is a very short time frame where we are actually able to cancel, so we can not guarantee that we can cancel your order.
Shipping fees are non-refundable. For items returned to Chin Mounts due to an undeliverable addresses or issues with Customs, refunds will be issued for the net price of your item(s) minus the shipping charge when they have been returned.
Should you receive a damaged, defective, missing, or incorrect item, contact our Customer Care team via email at firstname.lastname@example.org within 7 days of delivery. Once we receive your request, we will be in contact with you to address and resolve the issue.
Chin Mounts does not hold or accept any responsibility for packages that have been stated as items lost, stolen, stuck in transit, or delivered. We do not issue refunds or store credit for packages that the courier confirms as delivered. Concerns or questions about your order after it has shipped should be made to the carrier directly. The Customer Support Team can only see the same tracking information given to the customer through the tracking number.
Chin Mounts is not responsible for the payment of Customs or VAT Fees. The fee varies and is determined by each country. By processing an order, you agree and acknowledge you will pay any Customs and VAT fees that may occur.
Please be aware that using DHL Express may require the payment of extra processing fees. You can contact your local DHL to inquire about potential fees DHL may collect.
Failure to pay any outstanding Duties & Taxes owed may result in your shipment being destroyed and you will no longer be eligible for a refund. We do not guarantee your local post will return your shipment with unpaid Duties & Taxes.
If you have any questions please email us at email@example.com, we are happy to help!
If any issues come up regarding the shipment of your order, please shoot an email over to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get you taken care of as quickly as possible. Once your order has been dispatched, Chin Mounts is not responsible for any losses or damages. It’s the customer’s responsibility to follow the tracking information provided and contact the courier, to monitor the delivery of your purchase. We will help you in recovering an item to the best of our abilities, but, unfortunately, we are unable to provide a replacement or refund until the item is returned successfully or confirmation that the item is being returned can be provided.