Salta il contenuto
Frequently Asked Questions
Are your Chin Mounts universal?
- No, our Chin Mounts are not universal. Please refer to the product page to see if it will fit your helmet. If you do not see a Chin Mount for your helmet, feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to see if it's on our to do list.
Will the adhesive damage my helmet?
- No, the 3M adhesive we use will not cause any damage to your helmet.
Where is my order and shipping confirmation email?
- Please check your spam and promotions folders for your order & shipping confirmation emails.
- If you still are unable to find it, please email us at email@example.com so we can assist you.
Is my action camera compatible with your Chin Mounts?
- Our Chin Mounts are compatible with all action cameras that use a buckle clip attachment mechanism.
- Examples: GoPro, Insta360 One R, DJI Osmo Action, Xiaomi Yi 4K, and many more that utilize the clip mounting mechanism.
What happens if my Chin Mount comes off?
- Chin Mounts is not responsible for any damage that may occur to any items mounted. We highly suggest you follow our Installation Instructions. Improper installation could lead to improper adhesion between the Chin Mount and the helmet.
- We include a free safety tether with every Chin Mount. The safety tether is designed to prevent the loss of your action camera in case the mount fails.
- If you need any help installing your Chin Mount or are experiencing an issue with your Chin Mount, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Can I remove the Chin Mount from my helmet?
- Yes, simply re-heat the adhesive with a blow dryer and slowly twist it off your helmet.
- You will need a new adhesive if you are going to re-attach it in the future.
Where do you ship from?
- We ship all orders from our warehouse in Vancouver, Canada.
- Orders outside of Canada & the United States may be subject to import duties & taxes upon import. Please check with your local government for information about import taxes.
Do you ship to my country?
- Currently, we ship Chin Mounts to almost every country. Enter your shipping address in the checkout page to see shipping quotes. If you are given are error message it's because we cannot ship to your country. Please email us at email@example.com if you have any questions.
- Please note, we are not responsible for any duty/taxes that you incur upon receiving your shipment. Canadian customers will only need to pay taxes. Everyone else may be subject to duty, taxes, and/or brokerage fees.
- For more details on our shipping options, please see our Shipping Policy.
Do you provide the helmet or action camera?
- No, we only sell Chin Mounts that customers install on their own helmets using their own action camera.
Do you have a product warranty?
- Yes, all products sold on our website are backed by a 6 month warranty.
- Please review our Warranty Policy.
What is your return policy?
What currency are your prices in?
- Our store's default currency is USD.
- We also accept the following currencies at checkout:
- CAD, EUR, GBP, AUD.
- Please use the currency selector switch if you prefer to checkout in your local currency.